Clean Plate Charlie
S3 Restaurant to "Pop" Open This Month
By Sara Ventiera
Help Benihana Support St. Jude
By Rebecca Dittmar
Poland Bans Frankenfoods: Florida Activists, Reps Move Forward
Tap 42 Hosting Brewery Battle
By Tricia Woolfenden
First Look: Bistro 241 Opens in Delray Beach
By Nicole Danna
Jungle George's Exotic Meats Returns to South Florida
Amanda Jemini Wins Hooters Int'l Swimsuit Pageant
By Laine Doss
Top Ten Reasons Why Primavera Is Better Than the Italian Restaurant You Go To:
10. You can't fool all of the people all of the time -- Primavera's been around since 1985.
9. Wait staff isn't snobby, nor is it informal to the point of saying things like "Fuhgeddaboudit!"
8. Roasted pepper antipasto comes spiked with curry.
7. Do the owners of your favorite place have cool names like Primavera's husband-wife team of Giacomo and Melody?
6. Innovative culinary combinations like zucchini-crusted rack of lamb with Marsala date sauce; grilled salmon with pink grapefruit and merlot; pasta with fagioli.
5. Romantic ambiance can lead to amorous payoff that makes pricey bill seem a bargain.
4. Extensive wine list reasonably priced.
3. Two words: homemade pasta.
2. Frank Sinatra once ate here.
1. Because we say so, and we're experts.
Find everything you're looking for in your city
Find the best happy hour deals in your city
Get today's exclusive deals at savings of anywhere from 50-90%
Check out the hottest list of places and things to do around your city