Best Of Broward-Palm Beach 2014: Game On!

Best Of Broward-Palm Beach 2014: Game On!

Grab your controller and heed the call of duty. It is time to read about the best places to eat brunch, drink beer, and party until dawn in Broward and Palm Beach counties. In the pages that follow, you’ll find more than 200 of our picks for the best artists, musicians, and restaurateurs in this steamy subtropical beach megalopolis. You’ll also discover the results of our Readers’ Poll, which was assembled from months of voting.

So read on, you Koopa Troopa. The Best of Broward/Palm Beach® will surprise you with the best politician, the top new restaurants, and the number-one bar in Fort Lauderdale, just to name a few.

Keep this issue around the house for year-round reading. Or, if you don’t have room, check out all the choices at BrowardPalmBeach.com.

Avoid mortal combat. Game on!

Check out all the choices at BrowardPalmBeach.com/bestof.

My Voice Nation Help
29 comments

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ AUBREY GRACE IF YOU KNEW POLITICS AND ALL THAT I DO BUT I AM 45 AND DONE MANY OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW-WORK IT -WORK IT-OUR CONVERSATION-WHAT ARE YOU THE BEST AT -WRITE/RIGHT IT OUT IF YOU MUST AND USE THE WORDS LIKE I DO-THERE/THEIR -YOU DO IT SO READ MARKIE MC NIGHT NOT THE TRASH BUT YOU ALBATROSS -CUT IT OFF YOUR NECK-YOUR PARENTS - READ AUNT MARKERRY -READ MARKIE MC NIGHTWE CANT WORK IT OUT/PRETTY WOMANwww.youtube.comLa Banda POKER (Eutimio Molina)

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ WATCH THIS MOVIE GREAT ACTING-THESE CLANS -GYPSIES AND SCUM TEACH AND USE CHILDREN FOR THIS AND THEN TAKE THEM GO AND HAVE THEM CLIMB IN BED WITH THE MAN OR BROTHER -MY GOD OR UNCLE-OR CPS PHD -I SAID NO -THAT TIME -HE WAS SO GROSS-GIVE ME PICTURES TO LOOK AT - HARVEY BROWN KNEW OUR OLD COMPANY LAWYER AND MARGOS' FRIEND -CPS LAWYER TOO-AND MY OLD LAWYER READ MARKIE MC NIGHTKirstie Alley shoplifts & scams with her daughter in TV moviewww.youtube.comFrom Kirstie Alley's 2004 TV movie "Family Sins" , inwhich she makes her foster kids shoplift. The first part of the clip is a flashback to when the girl was younger. The second part of the clip takes place a few years later.
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

READ LEAVE SPELLING

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ ONCE AGAIN IN A PREVIOUS READ MY GOD -WHY DID HE BRING UP HER PERIOD THESE LIARS SO OBVIOUS IT MADE ME LOOK METAL POISONING ANEMIA -AND BETA BLOCKERS WITH PNEUMONIA DR WALL DID THAT AND ED JOHNSON JUST ABOUT SUED HIM MY GOD LET ME GET HER DADDY -I WILL EDUCATE HIM READ MARKIE MC NIGHTLIfetime's Brittany Murphy Movie Trailer: A Murder Mystery?www.youtube.comWas she the victim of a crime? That's what the network teases in movie's first trailer Read the story: http://bit.ly/1woYwCa Subscribe: htt

bgoad topcommenter

READ THESE PEOPLE KILL -AND DO NOT EVER THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN -EVEN A CHILD IT IS NOTHING TO THEM AWAY OF LIFE-I GOT THAT READ OFF OF MANDY AND LAURA AND THAT JUDGE -SICK READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry Goad7 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ START PULLING UP LIFETIME MOVIES-BEN NO LONGER WANTED ME TO WATCH THEM MOM AND MARGO DO BUT DOES DRAAK'S COMPANY KNOW THAT OR ANOTHER THEY USE TO MONITOR WHAT WE DO -I BET THEY DO AND WHAT YOU HAVE WATCHED -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT ICE IS DIRTY AND APART OF IT -I WAS NOW TOLD READ MARKIE MC NIGHTHuman Trafficking trailerwww.youtube.comLifetime mini-series that is not only an excellent thriller with an amazing cast, but offers an accurate depiction of the fastest growing industry today: human slavery. There are an

Kerry Goad5 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ HOW DO I GET THEM-I BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE SWITCHED OUT TO THEY USE DEAD BODIES AFTER VIEWED SWITCHED AND THEN SOLD -AND THE FAMILY THINKS THEY ARE DEAD -PSYCHIC BUT SAW A SPECIAL ON THIS AND BEHAVIOR FROM LAWYERS AND HOSPITALS AND A CEMETERY HERE IN TOWN IS A BIG HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMREAD MARKIE MC NIGHT I WAS TOLD A CLAN PERSON WAS GOING TO TAKE MY LIFE OVER AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME-AND DANNIEL'S DAUGHTER WAS CONSIDERED BUT TOLD TO STUPID READ MARKIE MC NIGHT MANY WAYS KEEP ME ALIVE OR KILL ME AND USE KENNEDY TO MAKE ME CONTINUE MY WORK AND THEY USE IT AND LET ME SEE VIDEO OF HER OK AND ALLIE THEY WOULD NOT USE SCIENCE -IS WHAT THEY WANTED A NOTE LAST NIGHT READ MARKIE MC NIGHT21st Century Sex Slaves Documentary Human Trafficking 360p Extraordinary Documentary HDwww.youtube.comWe share information only for educational purposes Subscribe & Join us : http://www.youtube.com/user/Ext

bgoad topcommenter

1. Kerry Goad shared a link.June 28READ LOOK FAMILIAR GROSS THESE PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING ANYTHING FOR THAT DRUG-MORE THEN KILL THEY LOVE THE HUNT IT IS PART OF THEIR SICKNESS THEIR FUN-WHERE ARE THESE PARENTS OR WERE THEY LIKE MINE READ MARKIE MC NIGHT"EVIL PEDOPHILES' RING" STILL ON THE RUN!UK police are poised to arrest a music World Known Superstar for allegedly abusing 10-year-old boys.. The Star reported that seven high-profile public figure...Share
  2. Kerry Goad shared a link.June 28READ I BELIEVE THIS IS GOING ON IN CPS READ MARKIE MC NIGHTPedophiles Adopt and Molest BoyAlleged Gay Couple Adopt & Molest Russian Boy Police have vowed to hunt down every member of an international paedophile network that sexually abused a boy w...Share

Aug 7, 2014

READ SEE THE FRIEND IN THIS VIDEO CLIP THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON MOST PEOPLE HAVE BETRAYED ME CAREFUL IT COULD BE YOUR SPOUSE AND YOU COULD NEVER KNOW OR YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOUR DOCTOR -MINE I THINK WAS GOING TO LET THEM KILL ME-HE IS INVOLVED DR BEACH READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I NEED DR PHIL DR BEACH HAD A CON MAN IN HIS OFFICE THAT DATED PEGGY AND WAS ON DR PHIL-MY MEDICAL RECORDS WERE STOLEN TOO-WATCH YOURS READ MARKIE MC NIGHTEdit (in 6 minutes)

DeleteShare
FlagShareLikeReplymarkie19Jul 5, 2014

markie19

6 minutes ago

markie19

1 hour ago

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTube

LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · SharePelican Brief TrailerPelican Brief TrailerDeleteShareLikeReplymarkie195 hours ago

Read new times uses my stories of the janbrewisms and then writes stories and gets me no help darrow k soll killed no suicide is Steve Lemons dirty or Matthew -google Markerry Soll Mc Night medium so i can get no law enforcement in most states they killed him not crazy

DeleteShare
Pelican Brief Trailer

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ THIS BAND HIS THE UNCLES OR WAS TO MY OLD NEIGHBORS THE LIDDICOATS -KNOWN THEM SINCE I WAS TWO -BETRAYED ME FOR NO REASONS OTHER THEN TOXIC GOSSIP-NEVER NOTHING BUT GOOD TO THEM AND YES SHARYN MADE MY LIFE HELL IN SCHOOL AS JOHN DID TO MARGO ALSO-HUEY LEWIS BEAT THEM OUT GOD AND THEIR FAMILY-WANTS THEM TO SET AN EXAMPLE TO MANY ARABIC DECENT-ONCE AGAIN NVER LIED TO JOHN -HIS MOTHER OR SELL OUT SISTER TOO - READ MARKIE MC NIGHTDFX2 - Emotionwww.youtube.comOne of my favorite New punk songs ever Please somebody who send me the lyrics to post, i can't find it.
LikeLike ·  · Subscribe on YouTube · Share

bgoad topcommenter

READ TO VIDEO BELOW -SON/SUN IS SOL-SOLL-AND BLOOD DRENCHED PAYMENT -DARROW AND I JUMPED OVER OUR FATHER'S TO GET IN HIS CLINIC DOOR-STOP IT -PEOPLE -STOP IT NOW -AND I A MEAN IT- I GET THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT- FROM A PREVIOUS READ JOHN THE MEAN OLD BITCH YOUR GRANDMOTHER LOL LOL LOL  READ MARKIE MC NIGHTEdit (in 6 minutes)Edit (in 6 minutes)

DeleteShare

Kerry Goad10 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • AnswerFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaFor other uses, see Answer (disambiguation) and Wikipedia:Answers.This article needs additional citations for verification.
    Generally, an answer is a reply to a question or is a solution, a retaliation, or a response that is relevant to the said question.
    In law, an answer was originally a solemn assertion in opposition to someone or something, and thus generally any counter-statement or defense, a reply to a question or response, or objection, or a correct solution of a problem.[1]
    In the common law, an answer is the first pleading by a defendant, usually filed and served upon the plaintiff within a certain strict time limit after a civil complaint or criminal information or indictment has been served upon the defendant. It may have been preceded by an optional "pre-answer" motion to dismiss or demurrer; if such a motion is unsuccessful, the defendant must file an answer to the complaint or risk an adverse default judgment.
    In a criminal case, there is usually an arraignment or some other kind of appearance before the defendant comes to court. The pleading in the criminal case, which is entered on the record in open court, is usually either guilty or not guilty. Generally speaking in private, civil cases there is no plea entered of guilt or innocence. There is only a judgment that grants money damages or some other kind of equitable remedy such as restitution or a permanent injunction. Criminal cases may lead to fines or other punishment, such as imprisonment.[citation needed]
    John EdwardAugust 29
    READ NOW ANSWERS -IS WHAT I STRIVE FOR AND CPS MANDY SAID I ASK TOO MANY QUESTIONS AND THEY CAN NOT HAVE THAT ANOTHER REASON I NEED MEDICATION AND TO BE IN A HOME-MY GOD WHERE IS THE POLICE TO ARREST THEM!??AND YES JOHN EDWARDS POST IS NICE BUT JOY OFTEN DOES NOT JUST COME- WE MUST FIND IT -ANSWERS WE NEED-JOY TO ME IS CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT

Remember no matter how much grief or pain you suffer there will be joy again...allow it in...allow it to find you. Share this with family and friends to remind them of the same! www.johnedward.net/evolution7,478 SharesShare
    Ozzy Osbourne-Crazy Train Lyricswww.youtube.comJust some crazy train lyrics:) tell me if you want more lyrics or guitar covers. I DO NOT OWN THIS SONG ozzy does

Kerry Goad8 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ NOW BROTHER MICHAEL-NEVER KILLING TIME ENJOYING TIME-THE COWBOY WOULD SAY -HOW MANY STORIES ABOUT MARKERRY AND NOT AMBER RAE DID YOU HEAR -FLORENCE WAS A TIMING OR TWO-BUT HIS SWEET SOUTHERN CHARMED-CHARMED MOMMA TOO-AND ED DIED ON HIS OWN AND I DO THE SAME OR DO I READ MARKIE MC NIGHT NOW RON -NOT BREWER IMPRESSED MARKERRY SOME- BUT WHAT WERE YOUR INTENTIONS AND DO NOT CLEAN UP YOUR FAMILY-JAMES CARPENTER WILL -READ MARKIE MC NIGHTClint Black - Killin' Timewww.youtube.comMusic video by Clint Black performing Killin' Time. (C) 1990 BMG Music

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ NOW HUEY GOT IN-DFX2 GOT OUT MAYBE THEY COULD JUMP TOGETHER-JUST AN IDEA-AND DARIN WAS ON OVER FOURTEEN DIFFERENT MEDICATIONS-AND ALCOHOLIC WITH KIDS WITH MD IN IOWA IT KILLED HIM HE TOLD ME-I UNDERSTOOD A SICK CHILD MYSELF AND ONE WITH MEDICAL ISSUES -NOW NOT SURE IF THAT COUNT IS TRUE- BUT ON THE PHONE KRISTIN HIS SISTER ASKED ME TO INVESTIGATE THE FACILITY- I CALLED AND MORE WAS THE ONE THAT CAME AFTER ME-READ MARKIE MC NIGHT WHY DID KISHOR PRETEND NOT TO KNOW ME- WHEN I CALLED HIM AT HOME A FEW MONTHS AGO -KNEW HIM FOR OVER WHAT TEN YEARS OR MORE AND TOOK CALL FOR HIM-DRANK WITH HIM AT THE BAR-ENOCH'S IT WAS AND MEL ASKED ME WHO HE WAS -JUST FRIENDS -HIS WIFE DID NOT LIKE THE SMOKE-IN MANY WAYS-SHE TENDS TO AGREE WITH ME -AS MANY DOCTOR WIVES DID-MY FRIENDS OR CONTACTS -NEVER FRIENDS WITH THAT WANNA BEES READ MARKIE MC NIGHT RUBEN I SAID-SKULLS-FIRM-PELICAN BRIEF-SOMEONE SO SMART-SO STUPID -DARROW WOULD (OD) OF WALKED AWAY FROM ME-READ MARKIE MC NIGHTHuey Lewis And The News - I Want A New Drugwww.youtube.comOfficial video of Huey Lewis and The News's I Want A New Drug from the album Sports. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/3xyuju Like Huey Lewis and The News on

just now

Kerry Goad7 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ AT 18 MY FRIEND RUBEN TALKED ME INTO GOING TO COUNSELING -AND IT WAS HARD VERY HE MET ME FOR DINNER A FEW TIMES OR I WOULD NOT OF GONE-CASA -WE PAID WHAT WE COULD MESA AND GROUP NO NAMES-BUT FIRST THEN I DID OUR OWN-THESE FAMILIES DO NOT WANT TO BE PAINTED AS NOT PERFECT MANY LIKE MY FAMILY OR JAN'S- ARE YOU KIDDING THEY PUT THE VICTIM IN A HOSPITAL AND ON DRUGS FOR LIFE TO KEEP THEIR SECRETES -WE NEED MORE OF THOSE GROUPS AGAIN-I HAVE BEEN OPEN ABOUT THAT -AND CPS KNEW ON THEIR MACHINE-BUT THEIR ILLNESS IS TO LABEL THE VICTIM AS BAD OR ILL WHEN IN ALL HONESTY THEY CAN NOT COME TO REALIZE- EVER- THAT THEY LET THE ABUSE HAPPEN OR ENCOURAGED THE ABUSER WHICH IS OFTEN THE FACT AND MINE -THESE PEOPLE WILL DO ANYTHING TO SHUT ME UP-WE MUST STAND TOGETHER AND PUSH THEM OUT READ MARKIE MC NIGHT MELODY AND DARIN BOTH ABUSED AND SHOVED SO FAR DOWN EVEN IF NOT SUICIDE -THOSE DEATHS NEED INVESTIGATED
Edit (in 6 minutes)

1 minute ago

Kerry Goad9 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ NOW I TOLD RUBEN- DR AGUILERA MIX WESTERN MEDICINE WITH YOUR HERITAGE CHEROKEE AND HAVE YOUR FAMILY TOO-I GET NICK IS SOMEWHAT LIKE ME WHY HE SELF MEDICATES-PUBLIC- AND TOLD HOW SMART HE WAS AS A KID -JUST WHAT MY OBSERVATION WAS AND ME HEARING SOMEONE TALK ABOUT HIS TEACHER BAD MOUTHING HIM TO HIS PARENT-I WOULD TELL THAT TEACHER WHAT CAN WE DO TO HELP MY CHILD AND  CHILD LABEL THEM BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO FIND ANSWERS FOR THE CHILD IN NEED OR IS THE TEACHER OF A FIX -I THINK HE WOULD BE GOOD WORKING WITH KIDS AND SOCCER OR SPORTS OR MEDICINE BUT -NOT COMING TRUE I BET RIGHT? NOW I THINK FOR POLICE TO BECOME COPS IT MUST BE A REQUIREMENT- THEY MUST BE INTUITIVE VERY-THAT IS THE PARTNER I WANT READ MARKIE MC NIGHTThe Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is Magicwww.youtube.comFrom the album "Ghost in the Machine" (1981), by The Police, formed by Sting, Andy Summers and Stewart Copeland Lyrics: Though Ive tried before to tell her Of the feelings I have for her in my heart Every time that I come near her I just lose
Edit (in 6 minutes)

just now

READ NOW I SAW SOME OF HIS STORY IN BEHIND THE MUSIC-LOVE THAT SHOW -BEEN YEARS THOUGHT-BUT I GET HE WAS ALMOST NOT A LEGAL CITIZEN AND ASK AROUND AND HIS FAMILY -THERE IS A STORY HMMMM READ GOTTA LOVE TUPAC READ AND YOU CAN BE A GANGSTER LOL LOL BUT DON'T BE A THUG MARKIE MC NIGHT

Kerry GoadAugust 30 via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ TOO BAD I DID NOT KNOW HIS MUSIC- UNTIL HIS DEATH-PEOPLE DON'T WAIT TO KNOW THE ONES- THAT ARE GREAT OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK ALIVE -TUPAC OR ARE YOU?? READ MARKIE MC NIGHT2Pac - Thug Life - Cradle to the Gravewww.youtube.comSong number 9 from Thug Life album by Tupac
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareEdit (in 6 minutes)2Pac - Thug Life - Cradle to the Grave

Kerry Goad7 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ I ACTUALLY LOVED JAN BREWER -AUNT JAN AS A KID-GET SOME JEANS ON AND YOU AND CINDY MC CAIN GO TO THAT BUS STOP AND ASK THOSE MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS IS WHAT THEY ARE -WHY DID YOUR MOMMY OR DADDY OR BOTH SEND YOU HERE WITH NO ONE-IS SOMETHING WRONG AT HOME-YOU CAN TELL US WE WILL NOT HURT YOU-BUT WE NEED TO KNOW TO HELP YOU-TRY THAT PEOPLE!!! READ MARKIE MC NIGHT I WILL DO IT -BUT THEN GET KILLED MAYBE FOR HAVING THE INFORMATION -DO THEY ALREADY KNOW-AND WHAT IS IT?? READ MARKIE MC NIGHTStop Children What's That Sound...www.youtube.comShort Flick

just now

Kerry Goad12 seconds ago via YouTubeOnly Me
  • READ NOW MY BRAND I WILL MAKE IN MEXICO-MY NEIGHBOR-BUT( I ) A GOOD JOURNALIST SHOULD FIND AN IMMIGRANT FORM MEXICO AND MAYBE RUSSIA AND WALK THROUGH/THREW THE PROCESS OF COMING TO THIS COUNTRY LEGALLY AND FILM T -BUT WITH OUR COUNTRY AND THEIRS NOT KNOWING-LOVE TO KNOW THE REQUIREMENTS AND IF THEIR IS A BUY IN READ MARKIE MC NIGHTMade In America - Toby Keith W/ Lyricswww.youtube.comCould you please check out my own cover of Like We Never Loved at All? It's on a new channel, so subscribe to it! :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TjpJ1MDk2M
LikeLike · · Subscribe on YouTube · ShareEdit (in 6 minutes)Made In America - Toby Keith W/ Lyrics

markie19
markie19 topcommenter
markie19
markie19 topcommenter

Kerry Goad
6 minutes ago via YouTubeOnly Me

• READ THEME MY LIFE MARKERRY SOLL GOAD -MARKIE MC NIGHT SISTER TO DARROW K SOLL KILLED NO SUICIDE -I AM A MEDIUM PROPHET DANGEROUS HERE CAN NOT CALL PEOPLE THEY HAVE TRIED TO DRUG AND KILL ME MANY TIMES I CALL POLICE AND THEY WILL AGAIN CHILD STOLEN BY CPS HUGE RING THEY SELL CHILDREN SEX AND MORE -I GREW UP IN IT-FAMILY-GOVERNOR AND SHERIFF DIRTY CAREFUL VERY -MANY COPS DEAD I GET THEM SEAN DRENTH AND LARRY DEVER -MYRON CHISEM-A FEW DIED I THINK BECAUSE OF ME -READ MARKIE MC NIGHT WATCH SKULLS MOST LAYERS IN THIS TOWN ROGER MORRIS-ED NOVAK MOST PUBLIC DEFENDERS CPS-NEED NON DIRTY FBI JOHN SANDWEG FUCKED ME AND HIS DAD IS IN THE FBI READ MARKERRY SOLL CHILD KENNEDY KORY I NEED HER ASAP-SHE IS LIKE ME THEY WANT HER DOWN NAMED AFTER DARROW READPelican Brief Trailerwww.youtube.comFirst-rate legal thriller based on John Grisham's #1 bestseller. http://www.johngrishamonline.com

markie19
markie19 topcommenter

DeleteShare

markie19
markie19 topcommenter

markie19

6 minutes ago

markie19

1 hour ago

Kerry Goad6 seconds ago via YouTube

DeleteShare

daisynwilliams
daisynwilliams

Start working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is what I do…….

W­­­­W­­­­W.J­­­­O­­­­B­­­­S­­­­700.C­­­­O­­­­M­­­­

frankd4
frankd4 topcommenter

...................nothing much else makes sense about the reporting either whereas obvious selections are because those entities ADVERTISE in the paper so are "rewarded"

go to YELP or ZAGAT for the real reviews of real people who have patronized these entities for a truer picture

davidvwhitman
davidvwhitman

ʟɪᴋᴇ Fʀᴀɴᴄɪsᴄᴏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴᴇᴅ I ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏғɪᴛ $8657 ɪɴ ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴜᴛᴇʀ . ᴍᴏʀᴇ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WWW.Jℴbs7000.ℂOM