Best Expensive Italian Restaurant (2004)
10. You can't fool all of the people all of the time -- Primavera's been around since 1985.
9. Wait staff isn't snobby, nor is it informal to the point of saying things like "Fuhgeddaboudit!"
8. Roasted pepper antipasto comes spiked with curry.
7. Do the owners of your favorite place have cool names like Primavera's husband-wife team of Giacomo and Melody?
6. Innovative culinary combinations like zucchini-crusted rack of lamb with Marsala date sauce; grilled salmon with pink grapefruit and merlot; pasta with fagioli.
5. Romantic ambiance can lead to amorous payoff that makes pricey bill seem a bargain.
4. Extensive wine list reasonably priced.
3. Two words: homemade pasta.
2. Frank Sinatra once ate here.
1. Because we say so, and we're experts.
Oakland Park FL 33334
More Food & Drink Awards
Best Cuban RestaurantPunta del Este
Best Place for a Volcano Roll and a Thai FriendSaito Bangkok
Best Indian RestaurantNabab Indian Cuisine
Best Chain RestaurantSweet Tomatoes Sweet Tomatoes