Turn Your Swag On!
Ten reasons why you should go to a Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin Tribute Show.
1) These pop crooners defined 60s counterculture. This was the peak of human entertainment. (Yeah, were willing to wager.)
2) Sinatra womanized, and women liked it.
3) Getting your tribute fix: Tony Sands as Frank Sinatra and Dave Michaels as Dean Martin. (Pass up Sublimes tribute act, Badfish, this time around, why dont you?)
Premier Parking: Gwen Stefani July 27, 2016
TicketsWed., Jul. 27, 7:01pm
TODRICK HALL: Straight Outta Oz Tour
TicketsWed., Jul. 27, 7:30pm
2016 Miami New Times Iron Fork pres. by DDA - VIP
Thu., Jul. 28, 6:00pm
2016 Miami New Times Iron Fork pres. by DDA - General Admission
TicketsThu., Jul. 28, 7:00pm
4) Inspiration for your own nickname. You want to drink with Old Blue Eyes, The Chairman of the Board, or the King of Cool.
5) Franks slapstick and chatter. Deans lovable-drunk shtick.
6) The songs My Way and Volare.
7) Be spontaneous, just like Frank and Dean. Wherever they would perform, the hotel marquees would read: Dean Martin Maybe Frank Maybe Sammy.
8) You could use a swagger reboot. (Something a Soulja Boy song doesnt rekindle, no matter how many times you sing: Hopped up out the bed turn my swag on.)
9) Dean Martin delivered bootleg liquor.
10) Because when you see a show like this Old Blue Eyes singing, Dean Martin dancing, the Chairmman of the Board and the King of Cool telling jokes back and forth thats amore.
Tickets cost $20. Find Tamarac Theatre Of Performing Arts at 7143 N. Pine Island Rd. in Tamarac. Call 954-726-7898, or visit ttopa.org.
Sat., Nov. 21, 8 p.m., 2009
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.