oin us for an enchanting evening of food, wine and entertainment at the premier social event of the season, presented by Downtown Abacoa!
Travel throughout the globe from Italy to Germany to America and beyond
as you enjoy delicious cuisine and fine wines.
Carmine’s Coal Fired Pizza Ristorante
Aaron’s Table & Wine Bar
and other Palm Beach County restaurants are bringing exquisite food to the table.
The Wine Sage
will keep vino in your glass and
Civil Society Brewing Company
will be providing samples of their craft beers.
• Sample an amazing selection of wine as you travel throughout the event and learn about food and wine pairing from our sommelier. (12 samples = one full bottle of wine per person!)
• Generous sample portions of food from around the world
• Live musical performances and chef demonstrations throughout the evening
• Gift bags with the perfect wine accessories
• Raffle prizes including wine gift baskets and event tickets
• Professional event photos to take home
• And so much more!
*this event is 21+. Tickets will not be sold at the door. A portion of the proceeds from tickets sales will benefit The Maltz Jupiter Theatre Conservatory. Thank you to our additional sponsors First Service Residential of Florida and Realtime Property Management of South Florida.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.