The final day of Bugfest-By-The Sea is packed with lots of fun activities for the whole family. Enjoy a free fun day at the beach while helping the ocean environment. The activities include:
• Surfrider Foundation Broward County Chapter Shoreline Clean-Up, 9am-11am
• Teen Stand-Up Paddle Boarding & Underwater Snorkel Treasure Hunt with prizes presented by Surf World Surf Shop
• Skimboard Contest with prizes by Seagrape Surf Shop
• Windjammer Resort Kids Tug-o-War: Lobsters vs. Angel Fish
• Nautical Arts & Crafts
• Ocean-related non-profit groups
• Educational activities
• Free face painting & Balloon Twisting
• Stoked On Salt Volunteer Awards and After Party. Free volunteer lunch and refreshments.
• Live free concert by the 'Scuba Cowboy'
• ScubaRadio broadcast with host Greg Holt
… and more !
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in South Florida.