Blue Martini Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
- Mon - Thu: 2:00 pm - 2:00 am Fri - Sat: 2:00 pm - 3:00 am Sun: 4:00 pm - 2:00 am
- Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Garage Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Upcoming Events Here (3)
Related Stories (3)
Best Fourth of July 2015 Parties and Shows in South Florida
3 days ago by Natalya Jones
It’s America’s 239th birthday, and whether you're planning an early night in or looking to get star spangled hammered, we believe this occasion should be celebrated in style. By style, we mean indulging in the fact that we live in t...
National Martini Day: Make a Pomegranate Martini with Bartender Chelsea Bressler of Blue Martini
15 days ago by Natalya Jones
National Martini Day is this Friday, June19. From James Bond’s “shaken not stirred” motto to Sex and the City cosmos, the martini has a classy place both in pop culture and in bars nationwide. The history of the martini i...
PB&J Vodka and How to Make a "Peach Palmer": Q&A with Florida's Van Gogh Vodka CEO Norman Bonchick
3 years ago by Nicole Danna
For more than a decade, Orlando-based Van Gogh Vodka has been considered a pioneer in the world of flavored spirits. Whether you're a vodka and cranberry lover, screwdriver kind of guy, or just plain dirty (martini, that is), Van Go...