Maguire's Hill 16
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Sun-Thu 11am-2am, Fri-Sat 11am-3am
- Banquet Facilities, Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Upcoming Events Here (3)
Related Stories (7)
Ten Bicycle-Friendly Bars in Fort Lauderdale
2 years ago by Falyn Freyman
Bicyclists of Fort Lauderdale, we feel your pain. We know it can be tough navigating America's fourth most dangerous metropolitan area for biking and walking and risking getting pulled over and profiled for lack of registration, all...
Saving Broward's Soul, One Pint at a Time
3 years ago by Tricia Woolfenden
Strip malls could, in some respects, qualify as the unofficial state symbol of Florida. That doesn't mean history nerds/heroes -- like the Broward Trust for Historic Preservation -- don't make a strong case for holding onto the regi...
20. The Irish Dip From Maguires Hill 16
4 years ago by Misha Grosvenor
20. The Irish Dip from Maguires Hill 16We're counting down our top 100 favorite dishes. Click here for a full archive. If you have any nominations of your own, email them here. There are plenty of good reasons to visit Fort Lauderda...
Nontraditional Irish Music Meets Traditional Irish Pub
4 years ago by Alex Rendon
Deerfield Beach quintet Uproot Hootenanny is a band that pushes the definition of folk music to extremes. It must be particularly dauntless or ever-so-slightly screwy (or a combination of both) to attempt to slide from a traditional...