Pistache French Bistro
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Sun-Wed 11:30am-11pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-12am
- Catering, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Parking Lot Available, Street Parking, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Not Necessary, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Related Stories (36)
Cravy Delivers From Whole Foods West Palm Beach, Plans Fort Lauderdale Expansion
3 days ago by Nicole Danna
You work from home. You order your dinners in. You watch all your movies on the internet. You Skype with your friends instead of going out to see them. You even order a lot of your groceries through Amazon. But, ugh, you still have ...
Mother's Day 2015 Specials in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
17 days ago by Nicole Danna
Being a mom is often a thankless job, but for one day each year the special woman in your life is honored and celebrated for all that hard work. This Sunday, May 10, celebrate Mother's Day with more than just breakfast in bed, jewel...
The Refined Palate of the Blind Sommelier
3 months ago
On Tuesday, March 3, Guiding Eyes for the Blind, known around the globe as one of the foremost guide dog schools, will host their 2nd annual wine tasting benefit, The Refined Palate of the Blind Sommelier, with renowned sommelier an...
Restaurants Serving Thanksgiving Day Dinner in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
6 months ago by Nicole Danna
Thanksgiving: our nation's annual food-focused holiday, commemorating the harvest festival celebrated by the Pilgrims in 1621. Held the fourth Thursday of November, the day marks an epic feast. It also means someone has to cook. A l...