Rino's Tuscan Grill
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
- Daily 5pm-12am
- Delivery, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Takeout, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar
- Garage Parking, Metered Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended, Reservations Required
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (4)
Summer Specials at Tuscan Grill, Whole Foods Anniversary, City Fish Specials
6 years ago by John Linn
• Tuscan Grill on Las Olas is introducing its summer menu, four courses for just $24.95. Enjoy live music and outdoor dining, plus four courses from chef Luigi DiMeo. Includes antipasti (choice of calamari fritti, spicy cherry ...
Best Value on Las Olas
9 years ago
Rino's is one of the most expensive restaurants on Las Olas Boulevard, and for good reason: Chef Rino Balzano serves some of the most mind-bogglingly savory fare in the world. Though the meats get a lot of attention and it's ...
10 years ago by Gail Shepherd
When male chimpanzees in Gombe National Park want sex, one surefire method of having their amorous way is to offer their intended some freshly killed monkey meat. They're no dummies either. The female has to put out first. Mr. Roman...
11 years ago by Riki Altman
When Julio Iglesias wants to feed all the women he's loved before, he calls on Rino Balzano. There are two reasons. First, he knows that Balzano will deliver quality Italian cooking that will have them begging for seconds. Second, a...