The Duck Tavern
Boca Raton, FL 33487
- Sun-Thu 12pm-2am, Mon-Fri 11am-2am
- Delivery, Free Wifi, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Smoking, Takeout, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
- Full bar, Pitchers
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available
- Reservations Not Accepted
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (2)
Five Things to Do Under $5 This Weekend
Friday, June 26, 2015 at 8 a.m. by Natalya Jones
5. Water Fashion Show at C&I Studios 6 p.m. Saturday, June 27 at C&I Studios. 541 NW 1st Ave, Fort Lauderdale. No cover. Visit Facebook. It’s summer, so everyone should be half naked. And if you don’t believe us, take ...
Best Neighborhood Bar in South Palm Beach County
Friday, May 11, 2012 at 7:12 a.m. by Tricia Woolfenden
A good neighborhood joint should alternately extend a hospitable hand to strangers while giving regulars a bit of a favored place at the bar. Music, decent food, tunes, and cheap drinks all are requirements. As part of a countdown t...
More American Restaurants in Boca Raton
More American Restaurants in South Florida