Zed451 - Closed
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun-Thu 4:30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-11pm
- $$, $$$
- Business Dining, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Sign up for our weekly guide to events in South Florida, and never be bored again. With suggestions for every day of the week, our recommendations will keep you busy on any budget.
Related Stories (3)
Zed451 Steps Up Its Game
6 years ago by Eric Barton
Usually when we bash a restaurant, as we did with a review of Zed451 in November 2008, the place fades into restaurant obscurity and eventually quietly closes. It's not that restaurant critics have a crystal ball — it's just t...
Happy Hour: Zed451
6 years ago by Dori Zinn
The Place: Zed451 Boca Raton The Hours: Weekdays, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.; 9 p.m. - close (on weekdays, this is 11 p.m.) The Deets: Everything in the bar is half-price except for the Liquid Market menu (specialty drinks). Also half off is ...
7 years ago by Gail Shepherd
You know me. I'm not a girl to go all giddy over splashy restaurant P.R. Those artfully composed packages, bearing their painstakingly designed logos, arrive in my mailbox pretty regularly, and I greet them with mixed feelings: exci...