Zed451 - Closed
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Sun 11:30am-2:30pm, Sun-Thu 4:30pm-10pm, Fri-Sat 4:30pm-11pm
- $$, $$$
- Business Dining, Kid Friendly, Patio/Sidewalk Dining, Private Party, Smoking, Vegetarian Friendly, Wheelchair accessible
- Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch
- Free Parking, Parking Lot Available, Valet Parking
- Reservations Accepted, Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended Reservations Accepted, Reservations Recommended
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in South Florida.
Related Stories (3)
Zed451 Steps Up Its Game
Thursday, July 15, 2010 at 4 a.m. by Eric Barton
Usually when we bash a restaurant, as we did with a review of Zed451 in November 2008, the place fades into restaurant obscurity and eventually quietly closes. It's not that restaurant critics have a crystal ball — it's just t...
Happy Hour: Zed451
Thursday, June 10, 2010 at 6:59 a.m. by Dori Zinn
The Place: Zed451 Boca Raton The Hours: Weekdays, 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.; 9 p.m. - close (on weekdays, this is 11 p.m.) The Deets: Everything in the bar is half-price except for the Liquid Market menu (specialty drinks). Also half off is ...
Thursday, November 27, 2008 at 4 a.m. by Gail Shepherd
You know me. I'm not a girl to go all giddy over splashy restaurant P.R. Those artfully composed packages, bearing their painstakingly designed logos, arrive in my mailbox pretty regularly, and I greet them with mixed feelings: exci...