Holy Ship!!! Announces 2014 Pre-Booking Dates and Insane 2013 Video
This year, Holy Ship!! was a cruise of Skrillex surprises, pill-munching weirdos, banana-hammock- and pot-leaf-bra-wearing sex kitties, and even a wedding proposal.
We spent some time chatting and partying ourselves on the HARD event-run voyage. And there are even pictures to prove it.
- Holy Ship!! 2013: Six Most Ridiculous Dance Move GIFs
- PHOTOS: Best of 2013 Holy Ship EDM Cruise
- PHOTOS: Best Fashion Aboard Holy Ship!! 2013
- Holy Ship!! Day One: Surprise Guest Skrillex Takes the Stage
- Top 12 Fashion Forward Moments of the 2013 Holy Ship!! Pre-Party, Fort Lauderdale
Not only did the organizers release a video featuring clips of the electronic-sound-induced madness, but they also announced they are pre-booking the 2014 cruise on Tuesday, March 5, noon EST with priority given to those who cruised in 2012 and '13. Those who haven't sailed the seas yet can book their trip at noon, Wednesday, March 6.
Two-hundred and fifty bucks will reserve your cabin, and only one person needs to pre-book per room. Get the full scoop on holyship.com. And to warm ya up for next year, watch all the shit that went down just a month ago.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- The Kids Are Alright: 10 Sons and Daughters of Rock Worth a Second Listen
Sat., Aug. 1, 8:00pm
Sun., Aug. 2, 7:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 8:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 11:00pm
- Thomas Jack Brings Tropical House (Not Screams and Thumps) to Mad Decent
- "Cold-Hearted Criminal Pricks" Won't Keep Authority Zero Away From Respectable Street