Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Looking for Miami House
In September, the UR1 festival -- taking place during Art Basel Miami Beach -- announced its headliner, Kanye West. About two weeks later, the Kardashian krew made it public that they were filming Kourtney and Kim Take Miami. Coincidence? Or takeover?
- Kourtney and Kim Take Miami: Five Places Off South Beach They Should Visit
- Kanye West Headlines UR1 Festival; Five Outbursts We Hope 'Ye Doesn't Bring to Art Basel
- 25 Names Kanye West Could Have Called Kim Kardashian Instead of "Perfect Bitch"
A big proponent of serial marriages, Kim is consistent, if nothing else. Though still legally married to someone else, she's got that kitten-child thing, she's talking marriage on a private island with homeboy, and, what is this? She's buying a Miami crib with 'Ye too?!
The pair love it down in SoFla, According to TMZ,
and reported that, "the Ks checked out 4 homes yesterday -- all
waterfront properties -- and the mansions all ranged between $7 and $10
MILLION." Considering Kevin James just paid $18 million in Delray for an abode, it's almost like these two are bargain hunting. Well, rich people bargain hunting...
All we have to say to the lovely couple is, welcome.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- Toby Keith, the Antithesis of Bro-Country, Plays Perfect Vodka Amp., Sunday Night
Sun., Aug. 2, 7:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 8:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 11:00pm
Sat., Aug. 8, 8:00pm
- TWRK Will Help You Get Dirty at Mad Decent
- Five Things to Do Under $6 This Weekend