Lil Wayne Says Goodbye to Twitter Almost As Quickly As He Said "Wudup"
It was sure fun while it lasted.
In honor of Lil Wayne's departure, his top five tweets -- or 28 percent of his overall output -- follow after the jump:
5. His gates-busting intro tweet makes optimal use of the "¢" key.
4. Even if it rarely comes up in song, Lil Wayne loves talking about love almost as much as Celine Dion.
TicketsSat., Jul. 29, 7:30pm
Prince Royce - Five Tour
TicketsSun., Jul. 30, 7:30pm
Foreigner w/ Cheap Trick and Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience
TicketsTue., Aug. 1, 7:00pm
Double Feature: Straight No Chaser/Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox
TicketsTue., Aug. 1, 7:30pm
Blondie & Garbage: The Rage and Rapture Tour
TicketsTue., Aug. 8, 7:00pm
3. This is a Möbius strip of Weezy logic. Follow at your own risk.
2. This one will eventually end up as the chorus to a Gym Class Heroes song.
1. Let's get this printed on the back of the "Free Lil Wayne" T-shirts, stat. We'll miss you, Weezy Baby.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in South Florida.