Lil Wayne Says Goodbye to Twitter Almost As Quickly As He Said "Wudup"
It was sure fun while it lasted.
In honor of Lil Wayne's departure, his top five tweets -- or 28 percent of his overall output -- follow after the jump:
5. His gates-busting intro tweet makes optimal use of the "¢" key.
4. Even if it rarely comes up in song, Lil Wayne loves talking about love almost as much as Celine Dion.
3. This is a Möbius strip of Weezy logic. Follow at your own risk.
2. This one will eventually end up as the chorus to a Gym Class Heroes song.
1. Let's get this printed on the back of the "Free Lil Wayne" T-shirts, stat. We'll miss you, Weezy Baby.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in South Florida.