Top 10 Wackiest Waka Flocka Flame Rhymes on Triple F
10. "I'm too drunk, I'm too high to hear that fuck shit/Came to the club, yeah, I'm on that fuck shit!"
9. "Spare tier in the trunk, ride with an extra shot/Spend your rent money at that Benihana restaurant"
8. "Throwing money in the air like I don't really care/Standing on the chair like I don't really care/Got bitches by the pair, I'm baller of the year / And haters everywhere but I don't really care/No I don't, I don't, I don't, I don't really care"
Aside from the occasional "Occupy Something" outbreak, the Facebook generation is a bunch of apathetic, apolitical, flip-flopping nihilists. Shit, even nihilists care more about the state of the world around them than your average sexting 13- to 20-year-old. The chorus of Waka's "I Don't Really Care" reflects that righteous ambivalence with poetic conviction.
7. "Bout cake plus nigga I'm straight/Eat it out the pot/I don't need no plate"
Why does Waka Flocka Flame bake cakes in pots? This man is out of control.
6. "I'm from the south/Southern Hospitality / Soul food dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners, dinners"
Are we the only one who find the repetition of the word "dinners" to be friggin' heeelarious?
5. "I love money and she love me back/Money in my stomach got me lookin' fat"
Let's break this one down. Professor Flocka is not only personifying money as though it could experience an abstract emotion like love. He is also describing his appreciation for currency as though it were an insatiable hunger, resulting in the narrator becoming, in his own estimation, overweight.
4. "I don't like your kind, you a bourgie ho/All in my face like a groupie ho/Can't do one girl need a group of ho"
Everyone loves to reference Rick Ross's rhyming of "Atlantic" with "Atlantic." Well, you might want to roll another one for the road, because Waka Flocka Flame just rhymed ho, with ho and ho.
3. "Them tattoos and that jury don't make you hardest/And your coochy rap about it in your car garage/You fake as hell, fake as shit, counterfeit"
This wouldn't be so weird if it didn't have the part about the coochy. But throw that key word into the mix and you're well on your way to WTF.
2. "Now got me Ms. Scrooge nigga/I'm like Scrooge / Got a fucking duck / When I jump out nigga duck"
Whoa, there's a lot going on here. First things first: Waka establishes himself as "Scrooge" after telling us he's landed himself a Ms. Scrooge. And then he says he's "Got a fucking duck," which doesn't make any sense but is a sideways sort-of reference to late '80s children's cartoon Duck Tales. And then the pun on duck makes us wonder if Waka is a secret genius after all.
1. "Hair long and her eyes light/Her smile shine like the sunlight/One of a kind, baby momma type"
In this stanza, Mr. Flame details the magical, "one of a kind" experience of spotting a longhaired woman with light eyes that you want to get pregnant.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.