Whatcha Really Want? Two Free Tickets to See DMX at Revolution Live
DMX may not be the original bad boy, but he's certainly high on the list of dudes your mom doesn't want you to date, even if he's famous and probably still rich. Regardless of past transgressions, this Ruff Ryder's songs still get your ass dropping on the dance floor even a decade after they were released. Come on now, "What's My Name," "Party Up," "Ruff Ryders' Anthem"? You know all the mutherfunkin' lyrics to these songs. Even your children will bust their booties to these rap anthems -- well, they will if you raise them right.
We're giving away two complimentary tickets for you to ride or die with DMX, who's making his way to Revolution Live on July 6. The rules are simple. Click over to get in the running to win.
DMX Ticket Giveaway Instructions:
1. Head over to County Grind's Facebook page and Like it.
2. Find the DMX update and leave a comment.
3. From the pool of commenters, we'll randomly select a lucky fan of this sexy, crazy Ruff Ryder to attend the show at Revolution Live. So, keep an eye on your Facebook messages.
4. Last thing ... You only have until 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 5, to enter.
Get the Music Newsletter
Keep your thumb on the local music scene each week with music news, trends, artist interviews and concert listings. We'll also send you special ticket offers and music deals.
More Music News
- The Kids Are Alright: Ten Sons and Daughters of Rock Worth a Second Listen
Sun., Aug. 2, 7:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 8:00pm
Fri., Aug. 7, 11:00pm
Sat., Aug. 8, 8:00pm
- Thomas Jack Brings Tropical House (Not Screams and Thumps) to Mad Decent
- "Cold-Hearted Criminal Pricks" Won't Keep Authority Zero Away From Respectable Street