Allen West: "Look I'm Not Into Name-Calling, All That Kind of Stuff"
That acronym could be a common reaction to Rep. Allen West's comment to the Sun-Sentinel editorial board on Wednesday in response to a question about whether Mitt Romney's a flip-flopper.
"No," West replied. "Look I'm not into name-calling, all that kind of stuff."
Let's play Politifact here for a second and fact-check the claim that West isn't "into name-calling."
- Herman Cain: "Distracter"
- Occupy Wall Street: "Gangs"
- Occupy Wall Street: "Sons of anarchy"
- Gene Sperling: "Idiot"
- New Times: "Idiot liberals"
- New Times: "Delusional dummies"
- New Times: "A bunch of losers"
- Maxine Waters: "Plantation overseer"
- Obama supporters: "A threat to the gene pool"
- Allen West: "Right-wing extremist"
- Allen West: "Harriet Tubman"
- Joe Biden: "Nutty"
- President Obama: "Marxist"
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: "Most vile, unprofessional, and despicable member of the U.S. House of Representatives"
Florida Launch vs. Chesapeake Bayhawks
TicketsSat., Jul. 15, 7:00pm
Florida Launch vs. Charlotte Hounds
TicketsSat., Jul. 22, 7:00pm
Intl. Champions Cup pres. by Heineken: Paris Saint-Germain v Juventus
TicketsWed., Jul. 26, 8:30pm
EL CLASICO MIAMI: Real Madrid CF v. FC Barcelona
TicketsSat., Jul. 29, 7:30pm
Yeah, we'd say he's "into name-calling" and "that kind of stuff."
We rate West's claim as being false.
Get the Things to Do Newsletter
Find out about upcoming events and special offers happening in South Florida.