Allen West Says Obama Is "Feeding Us a Crap Sandwich"
Because he doesn't "mince words" and "pulls no punches" and "keeps it real," Rep. Allen West went on Fox News Saturday morning and told America that "Obama is serving up a crap sandwich with a smile."
"Crap sandwich with a smile" is supposedly a military term. Because West likes to remind everyone that he was in the military and, therefore, can drop obscure military vernacular like "crap sandwich with a smile." Because he was in the military, you see.
He also mentioned something about winning the "image war."
Also, Allen West was in the military.
(video viaThink Progress
"That's what you see coming from President Obama. He's fed America just a load of you-know-what and it's not done anything for this country other than increasing our unemployment, increasing Americans in poverty, increasing the food stamp rolls, and we're heading in the wrong direction."
DEERRRR... the president didn't fix the country's woes!! Sure, it's mostly because we kept going all John Vanbiesbrouck on his ass with all his policies and ideas on state AND federal levels at every turn. But, hey, image war! So let's get this crap-sandwich-serving commie out of office so we can get back to ruining things, like we had been doing in the first place. Also, military reference!
Here's just a sample of the specials you'll find at the Obama Crap Sandwich Diner:
- A Wall Street reform law establishing a Consumer Financial Protection Bureau to protect average Joe America.
- A signed Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act, protecting women against pay discrimination.
- More private sector jobs created IN ONE YEAR than during all the Bush years.
- And because, MILITARY REFERENCE, families of fallen soldiers flown into Dover Airforce Base on the government's dime, when the bodies of their loved ones arrived.
CRAP SANDWICHES FOR EVERYBODY!!
Keep keeping it realz, Allen.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss New Times Broward-Palm Beach's biggest stories.
- Second Zika Case Reported in Broward, Web Thinks Virus Is a Conspiracy
- 3,200 Racing Greyhounds in Florida Could Retire if Law Passes, Dog Advocate Predicts
- Today's New Hampshire Race Is Vital for Jeb Bush — and It's All About Florida