Barack Obama Hits Up Delray Beach for Postdebate Rally
Barry Barack held his rally at the Delray Beach Tennis Center, where he harped on Romney's forgetfulness and flip-floppery in front of an 8,000-plus crowd.
"We had a severe outbreak last night. It was at least Phase 3 Romnesia," he said.
"If you can't seem to remember the policies on your website or promises you've been making over the last six years you've been running for president, if you can't even remember what you said last week, don't worry -- Obamacare covers preexisting conditions. We can fix it up. We can cure this disease."
Oh, Barry. You so sassy.
- Obama Wins Third and Final Debate With Horses and Bayonets
- Presidential Debate 2012: Lynn University Students Pool Party and Talk Birth Control, Sexual Tension, and Binders of Women (VIDEO)
- Presidential Debate 2012: Pauly Shore on Encino Man and Touré on Romney as a Musical Genre (VIDEO)
- Obama Rally at Delray Beach Photos (slideshow)
Obama also spoke of his new 20-page pamphlet, entitled A Plan for Jobs & Middle-Class Security.
(You can see a .pdf of the booklet here)
"I've laid out a plan for jobs and middle-class security," Obama said as he held up the booklet. "And unlike Mitt Romney, I'm actually proud to talk about what's in it."
The president also reminded everyone how he's ended the war in Iraq, putting an end to the war in Afghanistan, and kicking al Qaeda's butt.
He also threw in a zinger, reminding the crowd that Romney doesn't know where Syria is.
"Gov. Romney's foreign policy has been wrong and reckless," Obama said. "Last night, he was all over the map."
Congressional hopeful/former West Palm Beach Mayor Lois Frankel and Rep. Ted Deutch (D-FL) were also at the rally.
You can watch the full video below.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss New Times Broward-Palm Beach's biggest stories.
- Shots Fired Outside Club BAM Leaves Man Dead
- What's Open and Closed in Broward on Thanksgiving Day 2015
- Activists to Protest at Home of Monkey Importer UPDATED