Casey Anthony Getting a Bunch of Money in Jail -- Here's How to Do It
Apparently there is a handful of people -- 17, according to ABC News -- who have sent "Tot Mom" Casey Anthony money while she sits in the Orange County Jail.
While there are people out there sending her death threats, some people feel sympathy for her -- or just plain think that bad girls are hot.
So if you want to send Casey Anthony some cash or maybe even a love letter, here's how:
Use this address:
Casey Marie Anthony
P.O. Box 4970
Orlando, FL 32802-4970
And abide by the following rules, courtesy of the Orange County government:
- Sender must use his or her first and last name and complete return address.
- Send money orders with inmate's name and jail number. Do not send cash or personal checks.
- Do not send stamps, envelopes, paper, pens, pencils, inappropriate pictures or Polaroids, plastic cards, phone cards, stickers, lipstick marks on envelopes, or glued items.
- No unnecessary writing or drawings are allowed on envelopes.
- Books (paperback only -- no hard covers), magazines, newspapers, and religious materials must be mailed directly by the publisher or a bookstore and must contain an invoice with a company logo or a company packing slip with business name and contact information. Publications cannot contain any nudity or sexually oriented material.
- All correspondence addressed to inmates must be sent by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Correspondence sent by other courier or delivery service will be refused.
Remember, she gets out of jail on Sunday, so you'll have to send your letters soon.
Don't be upset if you don't get a response. ABC News says Anthony hasn't been sending out thank-you notes.
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.