Cooking With Spam
New quiz from spam quotes sent to the Pulp. The quality of the quotes are getting better (though a bit more pedantic). Match them up:
SAID 1. I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.
2. But I think that the most important thing was to really stop drinking.
3. An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.
Nova Southeastern University Sharks Womens Basketball
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 2:00pm
Nova Southeastern University Sharks Mens Basketball
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 4:00pm
Florida Panthers v Vancouver Canucks
TicketsSat., Dec. 10, 7:00pm
UberTAILGATE: Hard Rock Stadium Dolphins vs. Cardinals
TicketsSun., Dec. 11, 12:00pm
4. Write out of love, write out of instinct, write out of reason. But always for money.
5. A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal.
6. In the music industry, you meet some not very nice people, some very strange characters.
SAYERS A. Midge Ure (Rocker, 1953-present) B. George Jean Nathan (Critic: 1882-1958) C. Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948) D. Rick Allen (One-armed Def Leppard drummer, 1963-present, pictured above) E. George Santayana (Philosopher: 1863-1952) F. Louis Untermeyer (Marxist Author: 1885-1977)
(Answers In Comments)
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Broward / Palm Beach, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.