Cooking With Spam
New quiz from spam quotes sent to the Pulp. The quality of the quotes are getting better (though a bit more pedantic). Match them up:
SAID 1. I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.
2. But I think that the most important thing was to really stop drinking.
3. An artist is a dreamer consenting to dream of the actual world.
4. Write out of love, write out of instinct, write out of reason. But always for money.
5. A policy is a temporary creed liable to be changed, but while it holds good it has got to be pursued with apostolic zeal.
6. In the music industry, you meet some not very nice people, some very strange characters.
SAYERS A. Midge Ure (Rocker, 1953-present) B. George Jean Nathan (Critic: 1882-1958) C. Mahatma Ghandi (1869-1948) D. Rick Allen (One-armed Def Leppard drummer, 1963-present, pictured above) E. George Santayana (Philosopher: 1863-1952) F. Louis Untermeyer (Marxist Author: 1885-1977)
(Answers In Comments)
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Fort Lauderdale Lands on List of Worst Mosquito Cities
- AAA Offering Free Towing Through Memorial Day Weekend
- Adjunct Professor Sues Broward College