Today is Halloween Eve, so if you haven't decided on your costume yet, congratulations, you're probably cutting eyeholes out of a bed sheet tonight! I get it: You've been too busy; Halloween sneaked up on you. It happens.
If you think you have no time to go browsing the aisles of Walmart looking for a costume, just imagine how little time some famous Floridians have to find an original outfit. Adding injury to insult, they can't be themselves, which is a real bummer, because they could probably totally pull it off.
Good news, busy-ass famous Floridians: I've picked out a Halloween costume that your overpaid assistant can totally throw together with no more effort than a trip to the Dollar Store!
15. Miami Dolphins Jared Odrick as the Counting Crows' lead singer, Adam Duritz
14. Miami Heat coach Erik Spoelstra as actor John Leguizamo
13. Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin as a Scooby Doo villain
12. NBC6's Adam Kuperstein as Maroon 5's Adam Levine
11. Donald Trump as Florida's notorious venomous tree caterpillar
10. Marlins outfielder Giancarlo Stanton as the WWE's "The Rock"
9. ESPN's Dan LeBatard and Papi as Ray Donovan and his Dad
8. Ariana Grande as the prettiest Yorkie puppy ever
7. Gov. Rick Scott as "Skeletor"
6. Hurricanes coaches Al Golden and Marc D'Onofrio as The Stepbrothers
5. Miami Heat's Birdman as Sons of Anarchy's Jax Teller
4. Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria as Scrooge McDuck from Duck Tales
3. Film director Billy Corben as "E" from Entourage
2. Sen. Marco Rubio as Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite
1. Miami Dolphins center Samson Satele as the cook from movie Forty First Dates