A look at the local headlines this Thursday morning:
- Police believe there's a ring of up to four women who've been seducing lonely Broward and Palm Beach County men only to drug them and ransack their place. Men: Any woman who laughs at your jokes should be considered a suspect. [CBS4]
- Here's an article with very suspicious timing: Just as the West Palm Beach police union prepares to protest a pay freeze and a decrease in benefits, we learn that the department is one of the highest paid in the state. [Palm Beach Post]
- Channel 10 got hold of the rooftop surveillance video that shows Ryan LeVin's speeding Porsche strike and kill two British tourists in February 2009. Warning: It's graphic. [WPLG-10]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- For all this talk of the Republicans taking over the tea party, maybe the tea party will take over the Republican Party. With tea party activist Karin Hoffman interested in chairing the Broward Republicans, that just might happen. [Sun-Sentinel]
- The chairman of a local Alzheimer's association is being sued for mishandling some $1.1 million, investing some of that in his daughter's startup internet company. [Palm Beach Post]