Morning Juice: Go Sell Crazy Somewhere Else; We're All Stocked Up Here
Friday's headlines in South Florida:
- Casey Anthony's attorneys say they want to bring her case to Broward or Palm Beach to get a fair trial. [Palm Beach Post] After the jump, Jack Nicholson gives a response on behalf of the locals.
- A Hollywood man was awarded $14 million in a malpractice suit against a doctor a Memorial Regional Hospital. [CBS4]
- For this year's Rosh Hashana, you have permission to be frugal. If you dare. [Miami Herald]
- The 'Canes lit up Georgia Tech. [Sun-Sentinel]
- A 13-year-old girl was shot outside a Fort Lauderdale home for teens. [WSVN]
- It's crunch time for George Gretsas. The Fort Lauderdale city manager's contract is up at the end of the month, and there's already two votes to send him packing. Mayor Jack Seiler could cast the third and decisive vote. [Sun-Sentinel]
- Some jerk is shining a bright light at Broward Sheriff's Office helicopter pilots flying with night vision glasses. [WSVN]
Get the ICYMI: Today's Top Stories Newsletter
Catch up on the day's news and stay informed with our daily digest of the most popular news, music, food and arts stories in Broward / Palm Beach, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.