If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
Let's scan the headlines for this Thursday morning:
- If you challenged Miramar resident Joe Otano to name one exceptional quality of living next door to Ellie Boudreau, here's what he'd say: "What really makes it stand out is the throwing of feces over into my property -- human feces." [WPLG]
- The attorney for William Gorzynski, the 15-year-old from Coral Springs, charged with stabbong his 14-year-old brother to death, says it was self-defense. [Miami Herald]
- In Tallahassee, proponents of drilling for fossil fuels off the Florida coast dueled with environmentalists who for some reason don't trust lobbyist promises of oil derricks that set new standards for safety. [Sun-Sentinel]
- A young man was shot dead last night while playing basketball last night at Pence Park in Boynton Beach. [Palm Beach Post]
- Chad Michael, who worked in South Florida's DEA office for six years, was killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan. [Miami Herald]
- The Heat torched the Knicks on opening night. Highlights from NBA.com: