A glance around the headlines in South Florida for this Tuesday morning:
- Tamarac Mayor Beth Flansbaum-Talabisco refused to comment Monday morning when asked whether she had received anything of value from developer Bruce Chait, who has figured in other Broward corruption cases, including the one that led to last week's arrest of Commissioner Patti Atkins-Grad. [Daily Pulp]
- A Jupiter man is dead and a woman is in critical condition after a shooting that occurred on Allen Street early this morning. Police have a rough description of the suspect but there's no report yet of a motive. [Palm Beach Post]
- Near mile market 45 on U.S. 27 a man discovered a clothed human skeleton. The Broward County Medical Examiner is trying to use forensics to identify the body. [Miami Herald]
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- A Dania Beach man has been charged with attempted murder of a law enforcement officer after allegedly pointing a gun at a deputy and saying, "I'll kill you." [Sun-Sentinel]
- Retired tennis star Jennifer Capriati suffered an accidental overdose of prescribed medication but is recovering in a local hospital. A spokesperson did not identify the medication. [WPBF-25]