New Times Backs Bush
1. Four more years of Jennas cleavage televised.
2. The Geneva Convention is for pussies.
3. That Rumsfeld makes me all tingly down there.
4. So what do you have against stem cells?
5. Ambiguity, nuance, and humility have no place in geopolitics today.
6. His environmental policy wont kill you. Itll only make you stronger.
7. Did you notice that bulge in the crotch of his flight suit? The terrorists sure as shit did.
8. If he wins, it means presidential candidate Dick Cheney next time. That means the Dick ticket: Cheney/Armey in 2008.
9. $400 billion deficits are the gift that keeps on giving. What else can you leave to your grandchildren?
10. A vote for Bush will at least be counted.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss New Times Broward-Palm Beach's biggest stories.
- Second Zika Case Reported in Broward, Web Thinks Virus Is a Conspiracy
Fri., Feb. 12, 7:30pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 6:00pm
Sat., Feb. 13, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 15, 7:30pm
- 3,200 Racing Greyhounds in Florida Could Retire if Law Passes, Dog Advocate Predicts
- Today's New Hampshire Race Is Vital for Jeb Bush — and It's All About Florida