Top 19 Things More Exciting Than Tim Duncan
Photo by Keith Allison via Flickr cc
Game 1 of the NBA Finals rematch between the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs gets kicked off Thursday night. And so far, the story of the week leading up to tip-off has been that Tim Duncan said something interesting. Well, interesting by his standards.
After their Western Conference Finals-clinching win over the Oklahoma City Thunder last week, Duncan was asked if he's excited about the opportunity to face the Heat again. Duncan took things further and said not only was he excited but came out and said the Spurs would beat the Heat this time around.
That's pretty exciting for Tim Duncan to be so bold.
But, alas, even with that, Duncan remains the most boring athlete in pro sports.
So, in honor of the Big Fundamental's prediction and in honor of his Hall of Fame Dullness, we present the Top 19 Things More Exciting Than Tim Duncan.
Why 19? Because the number 19 is more exciting than Tim Duncan... Here we go. Buckle up and get ready for the CRAZY:
19. A Foot
18. A Plate
17. A Burrito
16. A Buffering Video
15. A Rake
14. This Dog That Doesn't Want to Get Up Out of Bed
13. Getting Kicked in the Nuts
12. Getting Kicked in the Nuts Jokes
11. Seth MacFarlane Movies
10. A Chicken
8. The Guy From Train's Facial Hair
7. Ten Uninterrupted Hours of Nyan Cat
6. This Guy
2. Instant Vanilla Latte
Get the Weekly Newsletter
Our weekly feature stories, movie reviews, calendar picks and more - minus the newsprint and sent directly to your inbox.
- Trial of PBSO Deputy Who Shot Unarmed Man Begins Monday
Fri., July 17, 6:35 p.m.
Fri., July 17, 8 p.m.
Sat., July 18, 5:35 p.m.
Sun., July 19, 5:05 p.m.
- Wellington Doctor Who Hid $18 Million From IRS Sentenced to Two Years in Federal Prison
- DOJ Audit Says GEO Group Misspent $3 Million in Troubled Prison