Top Ten Moments of the Miami Heat's 27-Game Winning Streak in GIF Form!
The Miami Heat's epic run at the all-time NBA winning streak came to an end in Chicago on Wednesday night.
And while the HATERZ and media and other various forms of troglodytic internet dwellers are celebrating a regular-season loss that is essentially as meaningless as their lives today, Heat fans are left feeling a little blue.
Perk up, Heat fans! Don't fall for the HATERZ and trolls laughing at your first-place team that happens to have the greatest player in the universe and has gone 27-1 in the past 28 games.
Instead, revel in the awesomeness that was this insane, bananas, smack-your-boss-in-the-dick-with-a-ball-peen-hammer amazeballs winning streak by reliving the Top Ten moments of that streak IN GIF FORM, of course:
10. Remember when the Heat couldn't beat the Indiana Pacers? It's cool. No one remembers that.
9. The Birdman! CAW CAWWW!!
7. SPO FIST PUMP FUCK YEAH!
3. THE HARLEM SHAKE!!
1. LeBron obliterates Jason Terry into a smoldering heap of burnt douche flesh.
Get the This Week's Top Stories Newsletter
Every week we collect the latest news, music and arts stories — along with film and food reviews and the best things to do this week — so that you’ll never miss New Times Broward-Palm Beach's biggest stories.
- Seven Ways Stephen Ross Has Screwed Up the Dolphins
Sat., Oct. 17, 12:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 10:00am
Sat., Oct. 17, 6:00pm
Wed., Oct. 21, 8:00pm
- Felony Lane Gang Caught Using Stolen ID at Same Bank Where Victim Worked
- Author Insists Jeffrey Dahmer Murdered Adam Walsh