Broward Jobs – New Times Broward-Palm Beach Sales Jobs, Account Executives, Internships
Work at New Times Broward-Palm Beach.
New Times Broward-Palm Beach is the source for local news, arts, music and entertainment in Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, and cities and towns in between.
There's a bit of breaking news and regular web-only features. We've got dining news from the Clean Plate Charlie blog. The County Grind blog offers up what you missed in music from yesterday — and what's happening tonight. And The Pulp blog offers a day's worth of news told in New Times style. We like to think of ourselves as a daily news website with an order of weekly paper on the side.
In addition to award-winning journalism, New Times Broward-Palm Beach features advertising solutions that deliver results for clients across different channels – print, online, mobile, and our daily deal platform, Voice Daily Deals.
It's not just our brand of journalism and the strength of our advertising platforms that brings people in — New Times Broward-Palm Beach also sponsors exciting events in the community year-round, including Pairings, Beerfest and more.
Working at New Times Broward-Palm Beach is a rewarding opportunity if you seek:
• A dynamic work environment, where you can foster your business acumen and creativity, while working with unique business owners
• Innovation. The exchange of ideas is always welcome and encouraged.
• Excellent benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances, 401(K) and paid vacations
We are routinely hiring for various positions, including sales, marketing, editorial, graphic design, internships, and more.
If this sounds like the type of workplace you would like to advance your career in, browse our open positions below and apply today.
Multi-Media Advertising Account Executive Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 Type: Full-Time Manages Others: No Job Type: Sales, Marketing, Business Development Relocation Covered: No
New Times Broward-Palm Beach, Broward and the Palm Beaches’ go-to source for local news, arts, music and entertainment, is seeking an energetic, outgoing individual for Multi-Media Advertising Account Executive position.
The right candidate will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions including Digital Advertising (email, banner advertising, Text Messaging, Voice Local Network, and Phone Apps), Print advertising, Event Sponsorships, and annual glossy publications to an eclectic and exciting group of clients. You will also be working closely with management to negotiate amazing deals from local businesses for our Voice Daily Deal subscribers.
We are looking for connected, social-media savvy, high-energy, hyper-productive individuals who devour advertising media and want to be part of a dynamic sales team. Multi Media Account Executives will be responsible for prospecting leads, making calls and going on appointments to bring in new business.
• 2+ years of outside sales experience preferably in an advertising sales/business development and/or online media environment.
• Making minimum of 125 outbound sales calls and securing and completing a minimum of 15 outside appointments per week.
• Experience with CRM tools
• Maintain a solid understanding of the online marketing/advertising industry.
• Demonstrate the ability to sell with a consultative approach and an "ask for their business" mindset.
• Strong skill set with developing and building business relationships.
• Experience selling to high-level decision makers and influencers.
• History of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Identify new and creative businesses & activities to be featured, expanding the range of offers for our subscribers
• Present Voice Deal of the Day as a unique alternative to acquire new customers.
• Dependable Transportation, Valid Driver's License and Insurance
New Times Broward-Palm Beach Offers:
• Great work environment with the ability to work with fun, exciting and unique business owners.
• Unlimited Earning Potential
• Base Salary + Commission + Bonus
• Cell Phone and Gas Reimbursement
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurances
• 401(K) Plan
• Paid Vacations
• Additional optional benefits include: Legal Plan Services, Pet Insurance and Auto/Home Insurance
Candidates that meet the above requirements, send your resume to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for any employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity in the workplace.