Enter for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Weezer at the Coral Sky Amphitheater!
- Their Latest Album: In 2017, these titans of alternative rock released their 11th studio album, Pacific Daydream. They originally intended for it to be called The Black Album to follow their color-coding tradition, but changed the name to better express the music’s “sunnier” direction.
- Where You’ve Seen Them: Lead singer Rivers Cuomo and the band recently donned their sweaters and jammed out the song “Happy Hour” on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.
- What to Expect: There’s a good chance you’ll hear new feel-good tunes such as “Weekend Warrior” and “Mexican Fender,” mixed with immortal hits from the band’s prolific and acclaimed discography.
- Their Latest Album: 2016’s Head Carrier, the band’s second post-reunion release, which American Songwriter called “Imaginative without pretense, bursting with newfound self-assuredness, bolstered by decades of experience.”
- Their Impact on Music: Pixies are acclaimed as among the most influential, pioneering bands of the late 80s alt/rock movement, having blazed the trail for artists from Nirvana to Radiohead to Pearl Jam.
- What To Expect: Be prepared to hear nearly 90 songs from all points of their career, with a different set list for every show.
Enter for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Weezer on Friday, June 22nd at the Coral Sky Amphitheater!