15. Roasted Red Pepper Soup From Rosie's Bar & Grill
Photo by Misha Grosvenor
15. Roasted Red Pepper Soup from Rosie's Bar & Grill
Burgers, wraps, and plenty of kitsch are just a few things you'll find when you go to Rosie's Bar & Grill in Wilton Manors. Dishes with playful monikers like Rhoda Cowboy and Ivanna Hooker make it easy to overlook a soup with a name as unassuming as Roasted Pepper Soup. Don't let the name fool you; this soup is every bit as bold as its cheeky counterparts. Roasted red peppers commingle with crumbled, smoked Gouda cheese creating a creamy soup with a rich, smoky flavor. Add some crushed oyster crackers and you've got yourself a meal. The house-made, velvety soup is not on their regular menu so when you see it, do yourself a favor; skip the cup and go for the bowl.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- PGA National Resort Craft Beer Bash Saturday, August 8: Ommegang, Coppertail, Avery,...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Favorite Dish: Pulled Pork Sandwich From Greenwood BBQ in Lighthouse Point
- July 2015 Broward and Palm Beach Restaurant Openings and Closings