15. Roasted Red Pepper Soup From Rosie's Bar & Grill
Photo by Misha Grosvenor
15. Roasted Red Pepper Soup from Rosie's Bar & Grill
Burgers, wraps, and plenty of kitsch are just a few things you'll find when you go to Rosie's Bar & Grill in Wilton Manors. Dishes with playful monikers like Rhoda Cowboy and Ivanna Hooker make it easy to overlook a soup with a name as unassuming as Roasted Pepper Soup. Don't let the name fool you; this soup is every bit as bold as its cheeky counterparts. Roasted red peppers commingle with crumbled, smoked Gouda cheese creating a creamy soup with a rich, smoky flavor. Add some crushed oyster crackers and you've got yourself a meal. The house-made, velvety soup is not on their regular menu so when you see it, do yourself a favor; skip the cup and go for the bowl.
Follow Clean Plate Charlie on Twitter: @CleanPlateBPB.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Thanksgiving Eve Parties 2015: Craft Beers, Drink Specials, and Music
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- Forget Your Old Stuffing Recipe, Mofongo Is Where It's at In South Florida (Recipe)
- Drink Like The Pilgrims This Thanksgiving With Cider