17. Bar B Que Chicken Pizza from The Riverside Market
Photo by Misha Grosvenor
17.Bar B Que Chicken Pizza from The Riverside Market
Having your hands full isn't always a bad thing especially if you're at The Riverside Market. In one hand, a bottle of one of over five hundred craft beers; in the other, a neatly folded slice of thin-crust pizza. Riverside's Bar B Que Chicken pizza with its crispy crust is covered with a layer of tangy, house-made barbecue sauce and topped with gouda cheese, fresh cilantro, red onion, and tender chicken breast. Eating just one slice? Nearly impossible. While the twelve inch pizza is perfect for sharing, it's hard not to eat the whole thing solo. Inevitably, after the first slice, a cadence will develop where a new brew is cracked with each new slice. How can one juggle pizza and beer so masterfully? Practice.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito