54. Supreme Burger With "Cry and Fries" at BurgerFi
We're counting down to New Times' Best Of Broward/Palm Beach 2012 issue in June by serving up our top 100 favorite dishes. Click here for a full archive. If you have any nominations of your own, please add them to the comments or visit our Facebook page.
54. Supreme Burger with "Cry and Fries" at BurgerFi
If you're heading over to your local BurgerFi, you won't find the supreme on the listings at the counter. Instead, it's part of the secret menu available online and by word of mouth. Two Angus burgers are finished on a griddle, topped with American cheese, mushrooms, and hickory-smoked bacon. If you're hungry enough, pair your burger with onion rings and fries for two.
BurgerFi's next location will open by the weekend at 2477 E. Sunrise Blvd. in Fort Lauderdale. The BurgerFi
brand is expanding beyond Florida with franchises set to open this year
in Cary, North Carolina; Austin, Texas; and Raleigh, North Carolina.
Six additional Florida stores also will open with Winter Park, Aventura,
Tampa, Westin, and Naples anticipating locations.
The chain will be featured in this coming week's review, as well as an upcoming How-To slide show during which we'll see how burgers, fries, onion rings, and shakes are made here, start to finish.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito