BaconFest Announces Restaurant Lineup
Bacon Fest, the all-things-porky event that's coming to the Seminole Casino Coconut Creek on Saturday, February 23, has announced its restaurant and food lineup -- and it's nothing short of spectacular.
For one evening and one evening only, forget your sodium and cholesterol intake and go crazy on nature's pig candy. Bacon!
Nearly two dozen of south Florida's best restaurants have taken the
challenge of creating a scrumptious dish using bacon to heart, which
means you'll feast on everything from bacon sliders and bacon wrapped
shrimp to bacon cupcakes and bacon cake pops.
runs from 6 p.m. - 10 p.m., also features a chef competition,
interactive bacon-themed games, a "hog" bike show, and a live concert
with the Dan Band and (of course) the Bacon Brothers.
General admission tickets are $25 and available through Ticketmaster.
Here's the food and restaurant lineup (drooling yet)?
- Mini bacon maple cupcakes
- Bacon, bean and cheese quesadillas
- Treat to be announced
- Piggy pin wheels (Venezuelan bacon roll with ham and capers)
The Gypsy Horse - Flavored bacon twists
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Sneak Peek: Restaurants You'll Encounter at New Times' Pairings 2015
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
- Night + Day: Eight Things to Do This Week in Broward and Palm Beach
- Steve Martorano on Cafe Martorano Changes: "The Floor Alone Will Be Spectacular"