Battle of the Drinkers: Beer Vs. Wine at Bash Wine Cafe
This Thursday from 7 to 9 pm, Bash Wine Cafe will be serving both beer and wine in a contest to see which one pairs better--possibly the perfect opportunity to shut up both your beer geek and wine snob friend. For $50, plus tax and gratuity, guests get five courses, each served with a two-ounce Cigar City beer and two-ounce wine.
- Goat cheese and mixed nut field green salad with a Raspberry Whit vinaigrette, served with Cigar City Raspberry Whit and a Cote de Provence Rose
- Fried crawfish stuffed ravioli with etouffe, paired with Cigar City Florida Cracker and Montessoy, Cotes du Rhone
- Maduro BBQ bacon-wrapped shrimp with fried onion straws with Cigar City Maduro and Ca'Momi Merlot
- Apple Cinnamon Jai Alai jerked chicken skewers with smashed sweet potato and Cigar City Apple Cinnamon Jai Alai and Tramontane Muscat
- Cookies and Milk-Stout, served with Cigar City Dulce de Leche Milk Stout and Avan Nocimiento Tempranillo
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.