Beach Friends Launch Jupiter Beach Food and Wine Festival
A fan of clean beaches, or the doggy beach in Jupiter that's one of few in SoFla? Check in on Saturday, May 8, at Riverwalk in Jupiter for the Friends of Jupiter Beach Food and Wine Festival.
A number of restaurants from the north end that usually don't strut their stuff are involved in the taste-around, along with some big names too: Cafe Boulud, Zuccarelli's, the Hurricane Cafe, Ironwood Grille at PGA National, Chef John's, Little Moir's Food Shack, Leftover's, Cafe Copenhagen, Sugar Cane Island Bistro, and Jupiter Island Grill, to name a few.
This is a bargain deal and cheapest of the fests so far (inaugural year and all that -- don't expect this next year) at $25 for adults and $10 for kids under 12. Bring Bowser if she's well-behaved and leashed. And if you haven't made Mom's Day plans and it's too late now, take her, too -- assuming she won't bite.
Friends of Jupiter Food and Wine Festival
- Saturday, May 8, 3-6 p.m
- Riverwalk, Jupiter at US 1 and Indiantown Road: Under the East span of the Intracoastal bridge; south side.
- Cost: $25, adults; $10 kids 12 and under
- Leashed, behaved dogs welcome
- For tickets and information: www.FriendsOfJupiterBeach.com or at the gate.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Copperpoint Brewing, Big Bear Brewing Take 'Best Of' In Beer Tasting Championship
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Night + Day: Nine Best Things to Do in Broward and Palm Beach This Week
- Brgr Stop in Coconut Creek Serves Childhood Favorites, All Grown-Up