Everyone loves birthdays, even restaurants, apparently.
That's why Brio Tuscan Grille in Pembroke Pines — a 8,400-square-foot restaurant with both indoor and outdoor seating, and a full-service bar — will be celebrating the seventh anniversary of its location at The Shops at Pembroke Gardens with five whole days worth of food and drink promotions.
“We are honored to have been able to serve the South Florida community for the past seven years,” says BRIO general manager Marcelo Deveza. “And we look forward to rewarding their loyalty with five days of special deals.”
Customers who visit the Pembroke Pines Brio will find a new special every day starting Sunday, May 3 through Thursday, starting May 7. That means you can cash-in on some pretty big promotional savings offered day or night, including Sunday brunch, discounted bottles of wine, and free appetizers or desserts.
The savings are as follows:
If you like this story, consider signing up for our email newsletters.
SHOW ME HOW
You have successfully signed up for your selected newsletter(s) - please keep an eye on your mailbox, we're movin' in!
- Sunday, May 3 receive 50 percent off any brunch entrée.
- Monday, May 4 receive 50 percent off select bottles of wine.
- Tuesday, May 5 receive 50 percent off any entrée (with the purchase of another at equal or greater value).
- Wednesday, May 6 receive a free roasted garlic, spinach and artichoke dip or tomato and mozzarella Caprese appetizer (with the purchase of two entrées).
- Thursday, May 7 receive a free Dolchino dessert (with the purchase of an entrée).
To take advantage of the promotions, visit Brio Italian Grille in Pembroke Pines at any time from Sunday through Thursday, and mention the promotion. Each will be available all day long, from open to close.
Brio Italian Grille is located at 14576 SW 5th St, Pembroke Pines. Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and Friday and 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday. Call 954-431-1341, or visit BrioItalian.com.
Nicole Danna is a food writer covering Broward and Palm Beach counties. To get the latest in food and drink news in South Florida, follow her @SoFloNicole or find her latest food pics on the BPB New Times Food & Drink Instagram.