Buca di Beppo Holds Hiring Fair for New Coral Springs Location
Jobs, jobs, jobs, everyone needs a job. Need a job? Buca di Beppo has some. The Florida chain restaurant specializing in Southern Italian cuisine, is currently hiring staff through September 21 to fill its new location opening inside the Coral Square Mall.
From cooks to dishwashers, hosts, servers, bussers, and bartenders, the restaurant expects to hire at least 85 part-time positions. Bring your A-game and dress nice because they seek only the most sincere and enthusiastic applicants.
All interviews will be conducted on location at the food court in over the next week and a half:
- September 11 through 13, 10 a.m to 6 p.m.
- September 14th, 12 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- September 16 through 20, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- September 21, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Applicants must apply at the company's website. Do not email your resume.
Owned by Planet Hollywood International, Inc., the Florida-based chain has over ninety locations from Philadelphia to Honolulu. Their menu includes favorites like freshly-baked lasagna, spaghetti with meatballs "as big as your head," spicy chicken rigatoni or veal saltimbocca
The new Coral Springs location is slated to open in late September or early October.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day