Burger King Delivery Now in Broward County
If you're the poor slob who always gets stuck making a trip to the drive-thru with a list of value meals and a fistful of cash, the following important announcement is for you:
Burger King Now Delivers in Broward County!
The fast food giant is beta testing their delivery service before a
nation-wide roll out in 2013. Maryland, Virginia, New York, and Miami
have all been guinea pigs of a sort, trying out the service. Now Broward
gets its turn.
Before you jump for joy, delivery is available in only a few Burger King restaurants, so far, with more coming on board soon.
Here's what you need to know:
- There's a $10 minimum purchase and a $2 delivery fee (not including tip).
- You can pay by cash or major credit card.
- You can order by phone (855-673-3725) or online at BKDelivers.com. You cannot order directly from the store.
- Delivery hours vary, but generally the hours are 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- A delivery locator will determine whether a BK in your area delivers.
- A new loyalty program, that ties in with delivery, offers you a fourth sandwich free.
- Your order will arrive in special packaging designed to keep your burgers and fries hot, while separating the lettuce and bun from the patty to keep them from getting soggy.
- Other BK locations in south Florida will be coming online soon. Check the website often to see if your local BK has started delivery service.
Here's a list of Burger Kings that currently deliver in Broward County:
- 2301 East Hallandale Beach Boulevard,
- 2631 So. State Road 7,
- 1725 East Sunrise Boulevard,
- 6125 West Sunrise Boulevard,
- 4704 Flamingo Road South,
Coming soon to the following locations (Check the BK Delivers website for updates):
- 1800 Stirling Road,
- 550 North State Road 7,
- 10494 West Sample Road,
- 5556 N. Federal Highway,
- 2201 W. Oakland Park Boulevard,
- 3951 S.W. 64th Avenue,
- 7299 West Commercial Boulevard, Tamarac
- 1855 N.W. 124 Avenue,
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Where To Get 64-Ounce Growlers in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
Thu., Feb. 25, 7:00pm
Thu., Feb. 25, 7:00pm
Sun., Feb. 28, 6:00pm
- June 2015 Restaurant Openings and Closings in Broward and Palm Beach Counties
- Miss Oktoberfest 2015: Could You Reign Supreme at the American German Club?