BurgerFi Lauderdale-by-the-Sea Celebrates Birthday With Two Dollar Burgers
BurgerFi's first restaurant, located in Lauderdale-by-the-Sea, turns two today with a celebration that's a great deal for hungry people in the neighborhood.
Hop over to the restaurant, which features all-natural, antibiotic and hormone-free beef, and get a single burger or cheeseburger for only $2.
Read Also: Sofia Vergara Visits BurgerFi in Davie
- Mitt Romney Eats Healthy at BurgerFi
- BurgerFi: A Beachside Shake Shack for the Modern Age
The offer is good until 3 p.m. today, February 5, and is available only at the Lauderdale-by-the-Sea location.
BurgerFi seems to be the "in" place to get a burger in south Florida, with both Presidential hopeful Mitt Romney and hottie Sofia Vergara spotted dining at the restaurant in the past few months.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito