Check Out Our Brand New Best Of iPhone App
Need something to do on the weekend? We know all the best place.
Hey, is that a Best Of app in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
Ok, that was lame. We know.
As you may know we do an issue every summer called our "Best Of" issue where we work with you (the readers) to decide what the best places around town are.
Now the excitement of that issue can be in your pocket - quite literally. The Best Of iPhone app has been launched and it's in the Apple Store now.
Here's what's cool:
1. The app is free. Totally, and completely free
2. Getting it is as simple as searching for "Best Of" in the app store. Or just go to this direct link.
3. We might be iPhone snobs but we didn't forget about the Android. That version will roll out at the end of April.
4. Lastly, we have a desktop version for those of you behind the smartphone times. Of course you can also access it on your mobile device.
We're working on the issue for this summer right now. So if you want to give your two-cents head over to the 2011 Readers' Poll to vote for everything from "Best Strip Club" to "Best Music Venue."
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- How to Judge a Homebrew Competition: Inside Tips on What the Judges Are Really Looking For
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Two& Celebrates the Start of Its Second Year: “Have a Beer and Talk to Us About Bikes”
- Tap 42 Hosts #SaveUber Party Thursday as Ridesharing Service Comes to an End in Broward