Chipotle Scares Up Two-Buck Booritos for Charity Today (Video)
Halloween can be one long, scary night. First you've got to decorate the house with fake cobwebs and stuff, then you have to dress the kids up as zombies and princesses. Then you have to prepare for tiny little beggars showing up at your doorstep. You're going to need a little fuel (the vodka comes later).
- Five Best Neighborhoods for Trick or Treating in Broward and Fort Lauderdale
- Political Pumpkins for a Scary Presidential Campaign
Chipotle hears your cry for help (or is that the shriek of a hungry zombie?) with its Boorito fundraiser. From 4 to 11 p.m., show up at any Chipotle Mexican Grill in costume (no extra points if you dress like a giant taco or Chihuahua) and get your choice of burrito, bowl, salad, or tacos for only $2.
The best part (besides the fact that you don't have to add cooking dinner to your list of chores)? Proceeds from the fundraiser, up to $1 million, will benefit the Chipotle Cultivate Foundation.
Watch The Daily Show's Rob Riggle completely screw up Halloween in a way that would make Clark W. Griswold proud:
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito