Christmas 2012 in a Restaurant: Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach County Restaurants Open on Christmas
Be honest: Cooking that elaborate Thanksgiving feast last month really took it out of you and the thought of going through all that work again on Christmas is a total bummer. Save the energy for gift opening (and possibly, gift returning the following day) by having a restaurant do the labor for you. After the jump find a roundup of Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and other Palm Beach County restaurants that will be open on Christmas Day.
- Cafe Boulud, 301 Australian Ave., Palm Beach. Call 561-655-6060.
Catch the three-course brunch from 11 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. or come for a three-course dinner from 5:30 to 10 p.m. Brunch is $39 and dinner is $85.
- Carmen's Restaurant at the Top of the Bridge, 999 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-886-4570.
Get Christmas dinner with a view at this hotel restaurant that will be serving a Christmas Day buffet from noon to 6 p.m.
- Cut 432, 432 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-9898.
The steakhouse will serve dinner from its regular menu -- which includes dishes like ceviche, oysters Rockefeller, steak tartare, and ribeye -- from 5 to 10 p.m.
- Gol! The Taste of Brazil, 411 E. Atlantic Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-6565.
The downtown Delray Beach restaurant will be open from 5 to 11 p.m. on Christmas Day. Get access to a huge salad bar with hot and cold sides, plus table-side-carved meats. The cost is $39.95 per adult and $19.95 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
- Max's Grille, 404 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-368-0080.
Max's Grille will open at 5 p.m. on Christmas Day. A special menu includes raw bar offerings (including Florida stone crab), small plates, and main dishes like slow braised lamb shank ($26) or Maine lobster shepherd's pie ($29). Dessert is a "decadent" bread pudding ($8).
- The Restaurant at Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach, 2800 S. Ocean Blvd., Palm Beach. Call 561-533-3750.
If Santa has been really nice to you this year, check out the lavish Christmas Day buffet clocking in at $110 per person or $35 for kids ages 12 years and younger.
- Sundy House, 106 S. Swinton Ave., Delray Beach. Call 561-272-5678.
Start the day with a holiday buffet from 10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. or close it out with a four-course Christmas dinner from 6 to 8:30 p.m. The cost for either meal is $75 per person. Add an optional wine flight to the dinner for an additional $30.
- Stephane's, 2006 NW Executive Center Cir, Boca Raton. Call 561-893-8838.
The French/American restaurant will be open from 11:30 a.m. to midnight on Christmas Day serving from the full, regular menu.
- Tanzy, 301 Plaza Real, Boca Raton. Call 561-922-6699.
Tanzy is serving a special Christmas menu for $27.95, which includes dessert of red velvet bread pudding. The meal also includes a choice of soup or salad and a main course of roasted turkey breast.
Follow @ CleanPlateBPB
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- #FloridaBeerFriday: Circa 1926 Tangerine Wheat From Darwin Brewing
Sat., Dec. 12, 7:30pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 1:00pm
Sun., Dec. 13, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 8:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Black Friday Beers, Cocktails for...
- South Florida Grocery and Liquor Stores Open on Thanksgiving Day