Cirque-A-Licious Offers a High-Flying New Year's Eve
New Year's Eve is one of those nights that can be highly overrated. You get dressed up, pay four times the normal price for a buffet dinner, party hat, and champagne, and listen to either a wedding band or DJ as the clock strikes midnight.
This year, we're thinking of celebrating with circus people...specifically cirque people. As in those beautifully costumed dancer/acrobats of the famed Cirque du Soleil.
A cash bar is available and wine is served with dinner. Prices range
from affordable to extravagant. We're thinking that toasting 2013 under
the big top while beautiful girls whirl above our heads might just be
more enjoyable than the usual prime rib buffet and DJ.
range from $39.95 and $49.95 for the December 30 show to $275 and
$487.50 for New Year's eve. Use code BIGTOP to take $100 off a pair of
New Year's even "select" tickets. Click here for information and to
December 30 Menu
- Caesar Salad
- Italian buffet
December 31 Menu
Caesar salad topped with roasted red peppers and shaved parmesan cheese
- Grilled filet mignon and chicken roulade stuffed with spinach, sundried tomatoes, and pine nuts (pasta primavera is a vegetarian option)
- Asparagus bundles, new carrots, and rosemary roasted potatoes
- French apple tart with warm caramel sauce and Grand Marnier cream
December 31 VIP Menu
- Hors D'oeuvre buffet
- Buckwheat blini topped with golden salmon caviar
- Petite filet mignon with perigueux sauce and black truffles and grilled mahi-mahi
- Parmesan basket with spinach, goat cheese, and yellow baby pear tomatoes with white truffle oil (vegetarian option)
- Asparagus bundles, grilled new carrots, and scalloped potatoes
- Chocolate mousse covered with ganache, dusted with gold
- Caesar salad
- Carving Stations with turkey or prime rib
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.