Dessert for Breakfast Helps Dieters Lose Weight, and Other Links
Happy Monday! Read on for our occasional link roundup.
1) Eat carbs and throw in dessert to ensure cravings for sweets are squelched for the day, according to research at Tel Aviv University.
2) Martha Stewart says women should pay the bill on Valentines' Day. Click here to find out why, in an answer only she would give.
Perhaps nostalgia in the form of flavored vodkas can cause one,
suggests Derek Brown, cocktalian who writes for the Atlantic.
4) Will singing your fast-food order, the February 2012 edition, squash the inane "shit people say"?
5) Delicious, delicious brains and dishes that look like them in Dead Eats: The Zombie Cookbook.
6.) February is Florida strawberry month, which may be more wonderful than dessert for breakfast.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Beerfest, Trader Joe's, and...
Sat., Nov. 7, 7:00pm
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
- Florida Beer: Hard Cider From Cigar City Cider and Mead
- Bar Brawls Round Two: More Panty-Dropping, '20s Style