Doggie Bag: The Weekly Wrap Up
Feel that? It's your full belly begging for mercy. But you can't stop now - there's just a little more on that plate to clean up. Unless you're planning on taking home some leftovers, better scoop up what you missed this week on Clean Plate Charlie.
- That there's some fine swine. Just bring napkins.
- Great beer, stellar eats, and a helluva good time in this week's Dish column.
- Trina reunites lost lovers, and ignites a love affair of its own.
- You think you make a good meatball and ricotta pie? Fuggetaboutit!
- It's pretty tough to act like the Invisible Man when you're the highest profile restaurant critic in the country.
- Looking for some great jerk chicken on the cheap? Here's the (wet) rub.
- The Meatist sacrifices both artery and palate to tell you what brand of supermarket bacon has the best oink.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.