Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
- Steve Martorano makes fresh mozzarella in his new Hard Rock digs.
The new World of Beer in Coconut Creek has made quite a splash since opening. Check out our inside look into the place, and read about how its lack of a proper kitchen is making a big impact on Promenade businesses.
- Cheap lunch is just around the corner at Mr. Nick's Sub Shoppe in Fort Lauderdale.
- Now that Bruce Willis has signed on to promote Sobieski Vodka, does that mean we'll see him cruising for gal pals in Palm Beach?
- Cool off with a chelada this Summer.
- Our Dish review this week is on Martorano's Italian-American Kitchen in the Seminole Paradise at Hard Rock.
- Vanilla is anything but plain, especially if you dig on these Top
Five Store-Bought Vanilla Ice Creams.
- What are locals to do
Florida restaurants go on Summer vacation?
- The world's
most expensive hot dogcosts $69 and comes with foie gras and
truffles. Now who's buying?
- Amanda Linton, a Delray
Beach cupcake baker, has some sweet tats.
Mark's finally opensin the old Bennigan's spot in Fort Lauderdale.
interview with 3030 Ocean's new sous chef, Jeremy Ford.
veggie fajitasare just a cast-iron skillet away.
brewer BrewDog makes a 55%
alcohol beer -- and stuffs it in a dead squirrel.
- Head to a
Mexican happy hour at T-Mex
- A little primer
on unfiltered beerreveals UFO from Harpoon is bad ass stuff.
season starts this weekend: Here are five
cheap wines to pair with your sea critters.
Pairings is right around the corner. What
restaurant would you most like to see there?
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Spadini's Pizzeria Re-Opens in Deerfield's Cove Shopping Center
Fri., Nov. 13, 7:00pm
Thu., Dec. 3, 6:30pm
Fri., Dec. 11, 6:30pm
Tue., Dec. 15, 7:00pm
- New Times' 18th-Annual Beerfest Brought the Party to Fort Lauderdale
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Oyster Fest, Trivia, Burgers, and Brews