Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Now that's some fine bologna.
This week on the blog:
- Top Chef contestant Ron Duprat does it for the kiddies, and serves some great sea bass at Whole Foods' Lifestyle Center.
- Southern-fried Louisiana cookery lands out west with Creolina's Dixie Takeout, and the staff is still just as sweet.
- In Love Bites, Riki finds true love, but will his picky eating habits come between them?
- What this steak house is pouring is a far cry from your standard dirty martini.
- Kuluck Persian Restaurant keeps its doors open thanks to community support.
- The general consensus among foodies is everything is better with bacon. Never has such a thoroughly American ideal been better represented than with Mexican hot dogs.
- Want more pressed meat: How about a slice of this bologna?
- Turns out, Cafe Maxx is, in fact, all that and a bag of chips.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Trader Joe's Fort Lauderdale Announces Grand Opening Date
Thu., Jan. 14, 7:00pm
Tue., Jan. 19, 5:30pm
Sat., Jan. 23, 7:00pm
Mon., Feb. 1, 7:00pm
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Week: Burger Deals, Tap Takeovers, and...
- NFL 2015: Five South Florida Breweries Perfect for Football Season