Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Now that's some fine bologna.
This week on the blog:
- Top Chef contestant Ron Duprat does it for the kiddies, and serves some great sea bass at Whole Foods' Lifestyle Center.
- Southern-fried Louisiana cookery lands out west with Creolina's Dixie Takeout, and the staff is still just as sweet.
- In Love Bites, Riki finds true love, but will his picky eating habits come between them?
- What this steak house is pouring is a far cry from your standard dirty martini.
- Kuluck Persian Restaurant keeps its doors open thanks to community support.
- The general consensus among foodies is everything is better with bacon. Never has such a thoroughly American ideal been better represented than with Mexican hot dogs.
- Want more pressed meat: How about a slice of this bologna?
- Turns out, Cafe Maxx is, in fact, all that and a bag of chips.
Get the Dining Newsletter
The week's top local food news and events, plus interviews with chefs and restaurant owners, dining tips, and a peek at our print review.
More RESTAURANTS News
- Pembroke Pines' Aisha Thalia a Finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegan Next Door Contest
- Florida Beer: Swamp Ape Double Black IPA From Florida Beer Company
- South Florida's Best Eats and Drinks This Weekend: Beach Pawty, Delish 2015, Happy...
- Ben & Jerry's to Launch Beer With New Belgium and the Ice Cream BRRR-ito