Doggie Bag: This Week in Charlie
Now that's some fine bologna.
This week on the blog:
- Top Chef contestant Ron Duprat does it for the kiddies, and serves some great sea bass at Whole Foods' Lifestyle Center.
- Southern-fried Louisiana cookery lands out west with Creolina's Dixie Takeout, and the staff is still just as sweet.
- In Love Bites, Riki finds true love, but will his picky eating habits come between them?
- What this steak house is pouring is a far cry from your standard dirty martini.
- Kuluck Persian Restaurant keeps its doors open thanks to community support.
- The general consensus among foodies is everything is better with bacon. Never has such a thoroughly American ideal been better represented than with Mexican hot dogs.
- Want more pressed meat: How about a slice of this bologna?
- Turns out, Cafe Maxx is, in fact, all that and a bag of chips.
Get the Food & Drink Newsletter
Our weekly guide to South Florida dining includes food news and reviews, as well as dining events and interviews with chefs and restaurant owners.
More Food & Drink News
- Want to Own a Mobile Pig-Roasting Franchise? PigOut Catering Now Expanding to South...
Sat., Sep. 19, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 3, 8:00pm
Sat., Oct. 24, 7:00pm
Sat., Oct. 31, 8:00pm
- Florida Beer: St. Peter’s Saison de Banc Vert From Green Bench Brewing
- South Florida Food & Drink Events This Weekend: Tap Takeover, Pop-Up Dinner, and $3 Drinks